Current News and Events
Lincoln Gap Closed
The Lincoln Gap Road is now officially closed at the top. Depending on how quickly the snow melts, we don't usually open it again until May. Please keep in mind that if you park at the bottom for recreational purposes, the plow truck must have enough room to turn around at the end of its route.
The November General Election is just around the corner. Here is some important information you should know about it:
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 4. Our polling place is Burnham Hall, and polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Early or absentee voting is available by requesting a ballot from your town clerk, or by coming to the Town Office to vote.
- The deadline to register to vote is at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 29. Applications must be RECEIVED by 5:00 p.m., in order tobe processed.
- Voters with disabilities have many options, please call your town clerk for details and assistance.
- If you are interested in volunteering to work at the election, call Town Clerk, Sally Ober.
- Contact Sally right away to request absentee ballots, especially if they are to be mailed. The deadline to request an absentee ballot is 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 3, but mailed ballots should go out ASAP.
- I am happy to answer any questions you have about voting, please call or e-mail me.
Lincoln Town Clerk
62 Quaker Street
Lincoln, VT 05443
(802) 453-2980 phone